SharkDispersionSX2™ received the Asthma-Allergy Denmark label
We are proud to announce that the sustainable binder for Paint & Coatings from our supplier Shark, SharkDispersionSX2™, has received the Asthma-Allergy Denmark label.
The safe solution
Since April 2021, SharkDispersionSX2™ has been biocide free. Shark has now achieved the international allergy certification from Asthma-Allergy Denmark. This is another positive step towards supporting their customers in making safer, healthier products. The certification confirms that this product has been independently tested and is proven to be safer for those with asthma and allergies.
The sustainable solution
Replace your traditional virgin binders such as Acrylics or Styrene Acrylics with Shark's sustainable PVB dispersion SX2TM, recycled from laminated safety glass from cars and buildings.
Why Shark Solutions?
Use Shark's Sustainable PVB dispersions as a binder for Paint & Coatings and check off all these benefits:
- Sourced from 100% recycled post-consumer materials
- 6-10 times lower CO2 emissions than standard acrylic binder
- < 1g/L VOC’s
- BIOCIODE-FREE (12 months shelf life) - Patent pending
- Inherent sound dampening properties
- Price competitive paint formulations when compared to traditional formulations
- Pricing not related to volatile oil pricing
Want to know more about the Shark Products we can supply to you? Please contact us.